Year In Review: Countdown To 2017 Series
In 2016 we worked with over 100 Clients and documented 50 weddings. We captured life events at some of the most jaw dropping locations, and formed deep connections with our clients and friendors (aka wedding vendor friends). We had laughs, missteps (literally some of us are clumsy here at team KLP) and bloopers; we cried tears of joy and reflection, we danced with our clients, created a little mischief with our couples, we pushed the proverbial envelope and tried new things. I think it’s only fitting that we dedicate the month of December to highlighting some of our favorite and most memorable experiences and photos from 2016.
Year In Review Countdown #22- 2016 Best Bouquets
Today’s year in review recap is all about bouquets. Take a look at some of our favorite bouquets from 2016
1. Love the Urban Garden themed bouquet.
Event Design Elles Couture Events www.ellescoutureevents.com
2. Nellessa’s Artsy Bouquet
3. Sheena’s romantic bouquet colors and these bouquet alternative bridesmaid lanterns. Victorious Events Bride
4.Carol’s Stunning bouquet made with her favorite bloom; Orchids!
5. Althea’s pops of pink and aubergine. Dream Plan It Events Bride
6. Eve’s bouquet is pure perfection. Floral design Makini Regal Designs. Pop By Yaz Events.
7. These rich fall colors. Elles couture Events Bride
8. Chastity’s vibrant arrangement
9. Loseca’s tropical blooms
10. Samara’s garden chic bouquet. Coordinated To Perfection bride.